How to Apply
Tuition & Fees
To build men and women of virtue, wisdom, diplomacy, and courage
who inspire greatness in others and move the cause of liberty.
Graduate School Preparation
The rigorous foundation of our undergraduate program is ideal for preparing students to pursue advanced degrees at other universities. We strongly encourage them to do so. Such graduates will maximize their potential for positive impact in the world.
The quality of our graduates is demonstrated by their admittance into a growing list of respected masters, doctoral and law programs. Below is a recent sample, several of which awarded scholarships to GWU alumni.
- Acton Business School
- Ave Maria School of Law
- Brigham Young University Law School
- Florida State University College of Education
- George Washington University Law School
- Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Michigan State University College of Law
- Oregon State University College of Business
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- St. John's College, Graduate Institute in Liberal Education
- UCLA School of Law
- University of Buckingham School of Humanities
- University of Iowa College of Law
- University of Oklahoma College of Law
- University of Richmond School of Law
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- Washington & Lee University School of Law
- William Mitchell College of Law
Preparation for the rigor of graduate school is a defining characteristic of a GWU education. Direct remarks from GWU alumni describe their experiences best.
Ask a Question
Have more questions?
Ask them here